Friday, August 27, 2010

Rumble Ready - Article on Roundball Pointguards


Rumble Ready
This for sure Deeper than a Rap Battle
   Taran Vs Paul – Chris Paul vs. Deron Williams, Derrick Rose vs. Rajon Rondo, these are all amazing battles between the NBA’s best point guards that we all love to watch. Well don’t forget about Surrey’s Round ball’s best point guard match-up Paul Bains vs. Taran Nijjar. I would honestly say it’s the best point guard battle I have seen apart from the famous NBA ones. You got hands down the best passer who leads Roundball with assists as we speak in Paul Bains vs. a duel threat scoring/ passing point guard in Taran Nijjar.
   As I watched Taran's game evolve to greater heights every night it definitely made me say aaaah it kind of felt like watching Deron Williams breaking down his defender and taking it to the cup, well ladies and gentleman Roundball has its own D-Will in Taran Nijjar who brings his own flare to Roundball with his classic old school look with his jersey tucked in on a consistent nightly basis waiting to aaaah fans watching him from the sidelines. From a fans perspective i love to see him play because he brings a certain time of elegance on a nightly basis proving to be a scoring threat and always showing great court vision.
  Then we have Paul Bains a first pass point guard with a killer crossover that if were compared to any NBA player I would say Chris Paul. Ever since I’ve watched Roundball this year I couldn’t wait to see Paul take his talents to the hardwood and strive for that win for his team. Every time I watch Paul Bains he makes me say oh ah wow man i wish i could pass like that and have tremendous court vision and tremendous quickness like he’s proven to be capable of. He even has a team similar to that of Chris Paul`s New Orleans Hornets with teammate Nathan Mathews being a David West like player on the hardwood. 
  When it comes down to the wire I really don’t know who I would pick to be my starting PG but if I had the chance to take both I without a doubt would. Both these point guards share something special among themselves and their bringing that to Roundball basketball. Both these players have tremendous court vision and that’s what you would want from a player that you would like to quarterback your team. These two cutting edge point cards are most definitely ranked top 3 point guards in Roundball Basketball.

-Jeremy Fernando

No comments:

Post a Comment